Having your septic system regularly and properly maintained is essential for it to function correctly on a day-to-day basis. It plays a key role in the cleanliness of your water, your property, and especially the longevity of your system. Replacing or repairing your septic system can be costly, so make sure it’s handled by certified experienced professionals. This will save you time, money, and headaches in the future. Here are a few tips to help you navigate through seemingly endless septic system companies and pick the right one for you:
- Verification of Credentials – Working with septic systems requires knowledge, precision, and experience. One mistake can end up being a catastrophe for your home and waste system. When choosing a septic company, make sure you verify their credentials. Reach out to your local health department such as Florida Department of Health to obtain a list of all the certified septic system companies in your area, in order to ensure you’re working with the right companies to handle your waste system properly and efficiently.
- Reputation Among the Community – Once you’ve got a list of certified septic companies in your area, start asking around about each company. Positive first-hand experiences from your family, friends, or colleagues can help narrow down your options. After that, use the internet as another resource. Use trusted sources like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to see each company’s record of service. Then compare first-hand experiences with reviews you find online. Are they correlating with each other? If so, you’re on the right track.
- Call Each Company – Once you’ve narrowed down your list, begin calling each company. Ask the important questions like:
- How long have they been in business?
- How experienced are your employees?
- What’s the training process like?
- Do they have up-to-date state licenses?
- Are you properly insured and bonded?
- What are the ranges of services you provide?
Follow these helpful tips and it should help you find the right septic system company for you. When a septic system is properly maintained by the right professionals, it can last for decades. To help give your septic system a boost in between visits from the professionals, use Septic Maxx, a 100% all natural septic cleaning product that replenishes helpful protease and bacteria in your septic system, which are vital to maintaining a healthy functioning septic system. Call today at 800-387-2384 for a free trial. Our experienced septic system professionals are standing by to help you with your septic system issues.
Where We Deliver
All 50 States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands